Full-Time (2 Month Contract)
We are seeking passionate & professional tailoring expert to join the League of Rebels flagship team downtown Austin.
Essential Job Functions:
League of Rebels is looking for a full-time In-House Tailor for our Austin flagship. Here you will be the point person for alterations on men's garments including suits, jackets, shirts, and pants mostly, amongst other items.
Managing workflow with the Operations manager, maintaining productivity levels in store, and offering an expert opinion on how to tailor a garment to ensure the best fit possible for customers.
- measuring lead for Made-To-Measure fittings
- Perform and complete alterations according to League of Rebels' guidelines and service standards
- Provide sound advice on the product, calculating lead times to ensure the customer’s expectations are accurately managed
- Strong knowledge of garment fitting, fabrics, styling, manufacturing techniques, garment construction and men’s suiting
- Customer-centric approach, understanding and showing enthusiasm for the product and brand
- Press, steam, and spot clean garments/merchandise as necessary
- Follow quality control guidelines and garment inspection
- Complete any rush orders, special requests and escalated situations
- Maintain an accurate record of alterations completed, utilizing the tools provided
- Cultivate customer relationships to create loyalty and foster brand ambassadors
- Assist with customer fittings during high traffic situations at the Showroom Manager’s discretion
- Educate customers and Showroom personnel on proper fitting techniques
- Resolve alterations customer service issues or complaints and escalate unresolved situations as appropriate
- Ensure preventative maintenance of equipment and report any damage or broken equipment immediately
- Communicate supply needs to the Operations Manager to ensure all supplies are available at all times